Username Password: Remember me

Pagination List is duplicated
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pagination List is duplicated

Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18801

Hello,

I have a weird issue with Mobile Joomla:

The pagination list (1,2,3 at the bottom) is appearing two times at the bottom of the website. You can see it here www.mygreek-villa.com/rent-villa-search in mobile. In desktop it is ok.I can't remember if there was a problem before we upgraded to Moblie Basic, but I think not.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18811

Hi PrinceThebes.

Thanks for reporting the bug. May I ask which template are you using ? I'll also forward this to our development team for further investigation. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18813

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Looks like you use different templates for mobile and desktop visitors (favourite and theme1583, correspondingly), and that templates contain different layouts for the component you use on that page. Try to compare html/com_[componentname] directory in both templates and copy correct layout file from desktop to mobile template.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18815

Thanks for your replies. As dryabov said we are using favourite by Favthemes for our mobile version and theme1583 for desktop.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18816

The component is the default pagination provided by Joomla.
Last Edit: 8 years, 11 months ago by PrinceThebes.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18817

Hi PrinceThebes.

It looks like this is a template issue. There is a difference in its layout page, most likely because of layouts are overridden in one of templates.

Please contact the template developer.

Let us know if you have further questions so that we can help right away.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18822

Do you have any idea where should I look, because the template developers are not available. And this did not exist before we upgraded to Basic from Free. The component is a default one, so there is no file in components for pagination.

Re: Pagination List is duplicated 8 years, 11 months ago #18827

Hi.

You can try to contact FavThemes: www.favthemes.com/contact.html

You can also try using a default template and try to check if the pagination works.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.