Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla

Mobile Joomla 8 years, 12 months ago #18705

• klaborde
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

After I installed mobile joomla and made a few adjustments the website was working as a mobile friendly site with a few minor problems. I wanted to see after I switch to standard version what would happen and now I can't get back to the mobile version. I went and deleted the site from my from from setting and cleared history and other pages. When I enable the Mobile Joomla! I can't error message on my phone. Out of date bookmark, typed address is mis typed etc. But when I enable the Mobile Joomla! the site doesn't look correct. Please help I have a event in two weeks and this needs to be fixed.
Should I delete the mobile joomla and reinstalled plugin.
Kathy Laborde
url to site -----------------------------------jre-gw.com/

Re: Mobile Joomla 8 years, 11 months ago #18742

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. Try to visit jre-gw.com/?device=auto to reset device mode cookie in your browser.

2. MobileJoomla installs a module to switch between desktop and mobile versions and publish it in "mj_all_footer" position (for mobile templates) and "footer" position (for desktop template). Most likely your desktop template doesn't have position named "footer", so I'd recommend you to re-position that module to another existing position, so that mobile visitor will be able to switch back to mobile version after switching to desktop one.

Re: Mobile Joomla 8 years, 11 months ago #18779

• klaborde
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I did finally get the mobile menu to work but all my image are not aligned correctly. See site. jre-gw.com/

Re: Mobile Joomla 8 years, 11 months ago #18782

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It's because of you use table layout for the content (and that table has fixed size, <table style="width: 794px; height: 110px;">). Try to add following css styles to templates/mobile_iphone/css/custom.css:

.item-page > table {
  width: 100% !important;
  height: auto !important;
}

Re: Mobile Joomla 8 years, 11 months ago #18796

• ramarjun
  • Fresh Boarder
if u have use bootstrap code its simple to make site with responsive 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.