Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

invalid device in fallback tree...?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: invalid device in fallback tree...?

invalid device in fallback tree...? 10 years, 6 months ago #16076

Just noticed these errors lurking in a php5_error_log:
[19-Aug-2013 12:14:18 America/Denver] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid device in fallback tree for generic_android_ver4_3' in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:259
[21-Aug-2013 16:59:44 America/Denver] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid device in fallback tree for generic_android_ver4_3' in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:259
[24-Aug-2013 15:14:30 America/Denver] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid device in fallback tree for generic_android_ver4_3' in /home/mysite/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:259

Re: invalid device in fallback tree...? 10 years, 6 months ago #16079

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What versions of MobileJoomla and Mobile-Scientia plugin do you use?

Re: invalid device in fallback tree...? 10 years ago #17202

• jasonkirk
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm not the one that made the original post but I'm getting something similar.  Below is a entry in the error log and my version number.  Any ideas?

[27-Mar-2014 00:52:46 America/New_York] Caught exception 'Exception' with message 'Invalid device in fallback tree for generic_android_ver4_3' in /home/rollrs/public_html/plugins/mobile/scientia/scientia/TeraWurfl.php:259

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.