Username Password: Remember me

Some browser MJ can't detect
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some browser MJ can't detect

Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3664

• xe360.vn
  • Fresh Boarder
After installation and testing. I saw the great MJ. Currently I use the Samsung I9000 Mobile (Android) and Miren browser. MJ can not recognize this browser. To do to fix that bug

Re: Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3665

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Visit mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php on the device and post here results of test (results include UserAgent string and markups from Simple and TeraWURFL detectors).

Re: Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3667

• xe360.vn
  • Fresh Boarder
results:
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; GT-I9000 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Re: Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3670

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Both detectors detect this UserAgent string as mobile xhtml-compatible browser, so I don't understand what is the reason of issue.
Try to clear cache of the browser, because of many mobile browsers cache pages even if http headers prevent it, and it may be that you visited site before installing MobileJoomla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xe360.vn

Re: Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3671

• xe360.vn
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes OK. It is cache browser ..Because I click on the link standard versionHow do on the standard edition is to view link to the mobile version

If I turn on the plugin Mobile - Forever. My site will be error HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error)
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by xe360.vn.

Re: Some browser MJ can't detect 13 years, 1 month ago #3672

• dryabov
  • Administrator
xe360.vn wrote:
If I turn on the plugin Mobile - Forever. My site will be error HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error)

Look at your servers error_log for the full text of the error (including filename and line).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.