Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website

Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3190

• craigm
  • Fresh Boarder
HELP!
When I try to access the mobile website, I still get the normal website on my Nokia E75. It works fine for other phones, iPhone eg. This is not good as the top brass in our org use Nokia E75. Any ideas?

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3261

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is UserAgent string of NokiaE75?
PS. You can get value of the string here: mobilejoomla.com/ua.php (visit it by phone)

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3278

• craigm
  • Fresh Boarder
My user agent when I wen to the website with my Nokia E75:
Mozilla/5.0(SymbianOS9.3;Series60/3.2Nokia E75-1/211.12.01;Profile/MIDP-2.1Configuration/CLDC-1.1)Apple WebKit/525 (KHTML, like Gecko)Version/3.1BrowserNG/7.1.1

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3281

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Hmm. Both Mobile-Simple and Mobile-TeraWURFL detectors correctly detect this device as xhtml-compatible. So, recheck your MobileJoomla settings (maybe you set use of default template for such a devices).
And what is url of the site?

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3283

• craigm
  • Fresh Boarder
I have checked the Joomla settings and it all seems in order. The url is www.cogta.gov.za (this is the actual website.) When accessing it from a mobile, it should redirect to pda.cogta.gov.za. It does if for most phones, but not all.

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3311

• hockmasm
  • Junior Boarder
i get the normal site too. not mobile.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12; en-US; KIN. Two 1.0)

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 2 months ago #3312

• craigm
  • Fresh Boarder
Any ideas why this would be so?

Re: Nokia E75 does not redirect from website to mobile website 13 years, 1 month ago #3586

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Still cannot reproduce the problem. It seems (99%) that it's caused by smth outside mobilejoomla: maybe additional caching extension, maybe caching reverse proxy, etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.