Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop.....
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop.....

I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 6 months ago #19520

• forteirp
  • Fresh Boarder
I asked this question to the Mobile Joomla! 2.x forum 2 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply, so I'm going try to this one to see if I can get some help on my issue.....

My issue is....

I need help! Can someone provide me with the necessary information to fix this issue? ASAP plz...
Ok, so now I have both toggles showing (desktop and mobile). After enabling the plug-ins (I enabled: Mobile - Forever and Mobile - Domains. The other two the Mobile - AMDD and Mobile - Simple are disabled, because when their enabled, they throw off the css.) but now the desktop’s module version is overriding the mobile toggle even when the toggle for the desktop's module has been turned off .
Also the other screenshot is of the footer, the padding is off. Could someone show me how to fix that issue as well...I’m not able to attach the screenshot, here's the url: hanksconstruction.net you can at lease see the footer issue if you go there using your mobile device.

Current version: 2.0.11

Re: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 6 months ago #19521

Hi forteirp.

I apologize for the late reply. Can you send the following to our support email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ?

1.) Screenshot of the issue (on mobile view if possible)
2.) Which css file are you using for your mobile view? Is it the custom.css ?
3.) Is it possible for you to provide us your Joomla login for further investigation?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: I want to use Module on the mobile but not on the desktop..... 8 years, 6 months ago #19523

• forteirp
  • Fresh Boarder
I sent over that information you asked for....Plz let me know if you need anything else
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.