Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Main Website since mobile has Internal error several
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Main Website since mobile has Internal error several

Main Website since mobile has Internal error several 11 years, 9 months ago #10697

• maravipost
  • Fresh Boarder
I had noted that since activating mobile joomla my main website would several times in an hour fail to come up with an Internal error. After whipping on my host godaddy for more than a week I realised that this coincided with when I installed mobile. This morning I disabled mobile plugin and the Main site is running well. The only reason I installed mobile joomla and also bought the template was to display adsense.

my website is maravipost.com. Can anyone help

Re: Main Website since mobile has Internal error several 11 years, 9 months ago #10745

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Ask your hoster for full error message, all webservers store such messages to error_log file (the only exception is IIS that stores them to window's events log).

Re: Main Website since mobile has Internal error several 11 years, 9 months ago #10831

• maravipost
  • Fresh Boarder
I think close this inquiry. Appears it was just a coincidence. The server was having problems about the same time I installed mobile. Godaddy is pushing me toward no shared hosting but I am not a sysadmin so I was just leave with their stories

Re: Main Website since mobile has Internal error several 11 years, 8 months ago #10952

• rizal23
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
Ask your hoster for full error message, all webservers store such messages to error_log file (the only exception is IIS that stores them to window's events log).

Oh so this kind of problem whether it should be the hoster?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.