Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #10895

• webber
  • Fresh Boarder
I just re-installed MJ and have the exact same issue. the reason I re-installed was because of this issue. I tried making a few changes to the configuration but nothing helped so I re-installed. (iphone4S, joomla! 2.5.6)

Re: Joomla mobbile update, can't fin the plugin scientia mobile 11 years, 8 months ago #10899

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Flore wrote:
hello, joomla mobile not working in my android, I have the web site in Aruba. I can 't find the scientia mobile plugin. but only the AMDD

Could you post User-Agent header of your android? (you can get it at mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php, and this url displays detected device type to check)

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #10900

• dryabov
  • Administrator
webber wrote:
I just re-installed MJ and have the exact same issue. the reason I re-installed was because of this issue. I tried making a few changes to the configuration but nothing helped so I re-installed. (iphone4S, joomla! 2.5.6)

Did you try to clear cookies on the phone? MJ correctly detects all versions of iPhone.

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #10953

• rizal23
  • Fresh Boarder
Ceresia wrote:
Mobile Joomla was working just fine on the iPhone until I upgraded to version 1.1.0. Now the iPhone is not being detected at all and shows only a blank screen when I try to load the page. I have tested it on the smartphone and all seems well.

I have no idea at all what has happened and am desperate to get MJ back working for the iPhone. If anyone has any clues I would be so grateful. The site is frenchrentalholidays.co.uk

Thank you to anyone who can offer any advice. It's most likely something very simple!

The same problem with my smartphone. mobile joomla can not work well on my device.

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #11123

• danielau
  • Fresh Boarder
It just cannot detect any mobile device after upgrading to 1.1.0 !

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #11125

• dryabov
  • Administrator
danielau, what devices did you test?

MJ 1.1.0 works well on a lot of websites (we would have a lot of bug reports in the case of real issue).

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #11153

• danielau
  • Fresh Boarder
Test site: j25.medcomhk.net/

Desktop (Win XP SP3, IE8, Safari 5, Opera 11, Chrome 21, Firefox 14, Maxthon 3) - All showing smartphone version.
HTC Desire HD (default browser, Opera mini), HTC Desire (default browser, Dophin), iPod Touch - All blank screens.
HTC One X (default browser) - Showing smartphone version.

Device Database Size:
Mobile - AMDD June 2012   [2.39 Mb]
ScientiaMobile DB-API (AGPL) 2012-03-26   [12.00 Mb]

Joomla version: 1.5.23

Plugins enabled: Mobile - Simple, Mobile - AMDD, Mobile Joomla! Ad Remover, Mobile - ScientiaMobile, Mobile - Forever, Mobile - Domains, Mobile Joomla! (also tried enabling only either Mobile - AMDD and Mobile - ScientiaMobile, giving same results)

Module enabled: Mobile Menu

Templates assigned: mobile_imode, mobile_iphone, mobile_smartphone, mobile_wap
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by danielau.

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #11156

• dryabov
  • Administrator
danielau, check that:
1. smartphone mode is not fixed in Mobile-Forever plugin.
2. None of mobile_*** templates is assigned to home menu item or set as default template.
3. Caching proxy (or just additional caching extension) is not installed on your server.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Mobile Joomla No Longer Detecting iPhone After Update to 1.1.0 11 years, 8 months ago #11164

• Ceresia
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you to everyone for your replies. My issue has still not been solved - Mobile Joomla does not detect the iPhone after updating to 1.1.0. I have taken the reluctant decision to uninstall Mobile Joomla and install another extension for my mobile site as it is imperative that I have a mobile site running constantly and reliably.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.