Cant get everything to install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cant get everything to install

Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6949

• S4BRE
  • Fresh Boarder
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/templates16/mobile_pda/index.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/templates/mobile_pda/index.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_pda' template.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/templates16/mobile_wap/index.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/templates/mobile_wap/index.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_wap' template.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/templates16/mobile_imode/index.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/templates/mobile_imode/index.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_imode' template.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/templates16/mobile_iphone/index.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/templates/mobile_iphone/index.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla 'mobile_iphone' template.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/modules/mod_mj_header/mod_mj_header.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/modules/mod_mj_header/mod_mj_header.php
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/modules/mod_mj_menu/mod_mj_menu.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/modules/mod_mj_menu/mod_mj_menu.php
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/modules/mod_mj_markupchooser/mod_mj_markupchooser.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/modules/mod_mj_markupchooser/mod_mj_markupchooser.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla modules.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/mobilebot/mobilebot.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/system/mobilebot/mobilebot.php
Cannot install: Mobile Joomla Plugin.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/simple/simple.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/simple/simple.php
Cannot install: Mobile - Simple.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/always/always.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/always/always.php
Cannot install: Mobile - Always.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/domains/domains.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/domains/domains.php
Cannot install: Mobile - Domains.
Copy failed
JInstaller: :Install: Failed to copy file /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/packages/plugins/terawurfl/terawurfl.php to /home/s4bre/public_html/TORTUGA-COVE.COM/plugins/mobile/terawurfl/terawurfl.php
Cannot install: Mobile - TeraWURFL

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6963

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
I have a similar problem. Just seem unable to do a complete installation. It is also not clear whether to install the "Mobile-Joomla.1.0-RC5.tar.gz" or just the extracted "Mobile-Joomla.1.0-RC5.tar" file. In any case both do not work, neither direct installation nor via "Install from Directory". I would love to get in touch with a developer to sort out the issue. Anyone here to help? I more and more believe the file "Mobile-Joomla.1.0-RC5.tar.gz" on this site is actually corrupted.

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6966

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
S4BRE, check write permissions for "templates" directory.

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6967

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Gauranga, did update of J!1.5 fix your issue?

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6970

• S4BRE
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
S4BRE, check write permissions for "templates" directory.

i see them in there, but they are not showing up as installed.

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6971

• dryabov
  • Administrator
S4BRE wrote:
i see them in there, but they are not showing up as installed.

Try to uninstall MJ, check that mobile_* templates was correctly removed from templates directory, and then reinstall MJ again.

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6972

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
Is that what you are talking about:

The parameter file /templates/My Template/params.ini is writable!

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6973

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
It doesn't appear that mobile_* templates has ever been installed. There is no trace of anything mobile in my templates directory.

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6974

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
Good question. How do I update J!1.5 to the latest 1.5x version? Is the latest version 1.5.23?

Re: Cant get everything to install 12 years, 2 months ago #6975

• Gauranga
  • Junior Boarder
Write permission seems fine:

The parameter file /templates/My Template/params.ini is writable!

That's what we are looking for?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.