Username Password: Remember me

problems installing mobile joomla pro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problems installing mobile joomla pro

problems installing mobile joomla pro 10 years, 2 months ago #16990

• CONCEPTO
  • Fresh Boarder
Good day, my name is alejandra, the reason for my email is to ask them for help regarding a big problem I've had with pro joomla plugin. This plugin buy an annual license and require to install in several separate sites with their different domains managers and for each, but living in the same server.
My question is:

1.- Do you need to buy the license for this plugin for each site with different domain?
2 -. Because each manager add me appears joomla plugin already expired if it is purchased annually.

On this last point I want to emphasize that I am adding the same compressed file you download to buy it and install it for each different manager, this is possible?.

Really thank you for your response and help and if you could give me the contact of an executive to speak personally and be more clear and specific would be perfect. thank you very much and greetings.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.