download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually

download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10155

• mbrando
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

When I install MJ 1.1.0 on J2.5.6 I get an error saying to upgrade my device DB so I do.

Then is says your installaiton may be corrupt.

Then It say problem with remote connection.

allow_url_fopen is enabled.

Also how do I download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually? I cannot find it.

Any thoughts?

-Mike
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by mbrando.

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10158

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can get DB-API package at www.mobilejoomla.com/scientia.zip

> Then It say problem with remote connection. 

MJ uses joomla's downloader (JInstallerHelper::downloadPackage method), so I don't know what may be actual reason that the file cannot be downloaded (maybe no write permission to joomla's tmp directory)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mailandri

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10161

• mbrando
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thanks, It would great id the download button actually sent you to the you provided.

I'll have to look in to why this does not work with automated install.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10171

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just a notice to other users: this way (download&install scienta.zip) doesn't work in Joomla!1.5.x.

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10173

• mbrando
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I was trying to do this from Joomla 2.5.6

Mike

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 9 months ago #10208

+1 for providing the right link to the plugin. I could only find it after a google search
Alex

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 8 months ago #10693

• alexwalker
  • Fresh Boarder
I was unable to upgrade from within the application admin using one click so I downloaded and installed the latest version and then it came up with this message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/scientia/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It appears to have installed OK though
I am using Joomla 2.5.6
I also have admintools installed and added:
administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/scientia/index.php
to the htaccess server protection exemption - still no joy !

Re: download Scientia Mobile DB-API Plugin manually 11 years, 7 months ago #10949

• rizal23
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed scientia but at half the installation of an error, why be so Admin?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.