Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

'WordPress for Joomla' component and Mobile Joomla!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 'WordPress for Joomla' component and Mobile Joomla!

'WordPress for Joomla' component and Mobile Joomla! 12 years ago #8858

Hi there,

I have installed Mobile Joomla! on a test version of my website and it works very nicely.  I also use the 'WordPress for Joomla!' component on my website.  However, it is not appearing at all in Mobile Joomla.  When I navigate to it, the page does not display it at all.

I'm just wondering what the reason for this might be?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Re: 'WordPress for Joomla' component and Mobile Joomla! 12 years ago #8859

Hi there,

I have resolved this problem.  If you are running both of these components together, the following causes the problem:

In /templates/jqtouch-src/themes/apple/theme.min.css, overflow:hidden; and position:absolute; are assigned to .home, .back, .add.  These need to be over-ridden for the 'WordPress for Joomla!' component, and it will then display okay.

This might also have to be amended for the other phone user agents as well.

Thanks. 

Re: 'WordPress for Joomla' component and Mobile Joomla! 10 years, 9 months ago #15228

• Wansink
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have the same problem and see that you have solved it. Can I ask you (or maybe someone else) to be more specific in what you mean by override the Wordpress Component in the css file.

Thank You.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.