Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

virtuemart add to cart problem Hi guys, I have installed mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: virtuemart add to cart problem Hi guys, I have installed mobile

virtuemart add to cart problem Hi guys, I have installed mobile 12 years, 3 months ago #6946

• rupesh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Sir,
I have installed mobile joomla onto my shopping cart site , but main problem is when i viewed site from LG android mobile and performed add to cart ! then it wont be added to cart! or cart is not updated ! i have check all the settings but didnt got it!
Can u please help me wats the problem?
thanks for your consideration,
Rupesh

Re: virtuemart add to cart problem Hi guys, I have installed mobile 8 years, 12 months ago #18689

rupesh wrote:
Hi Sir,
I have installed mobile joomla onto my shopping cart site , but main problem is when i viewed site from LG android mobile and performed add to cart ! then it wont be added to cart! or cart is not updated ! i have check all the settings but didnt got it!
Can u please help me wats the problem?
thanks for your consideration,
Rupesh

Same problem ... i use VM 1.1.8 and elegance template but the button arrow (up or down) for upgrathe the Q.ty no work .... use this url fot the test : www.ilcompatibile.com/xerox/toner-rigenerati-colore/toner-rigenerato-per-xerox-106r01146-giallo.html thanks

Re: virtuemart add to cart problem Hi guys, I have installed mobile 8 years, 11 months ago #18749

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely VM cart module is not published in mobile template (just duplicate desktop module and publish it in one of mobile template module positions, mj_all_header, mj_all_middle, or mj_all_footer).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.