need help with acesef and some of the page look messy :(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: need help with acesef and some of the page look messy :(

need help with acesef and some of the page look messy :( 13 years ago #3913

• bonbin
  • Fresh Boarder
hello guys, 

some of my sub menu doesnt show up in MJ template, it show up if i disable the AceSEF
im using the newest MJ , AceSEF , Joomla version, and tienda version 0.7.0
here is my site www.v-melz.com, the sub menu doesnt show up are the submenu under "member"
i saw the another submenu such as submenu under "guide" were show up perfectly

also the template looks messy on :
•tienda user profile page on :
-potrait and landscape on blackberry torch , when i switch to landscape mode, its still showing me as the potrait size is just the browser stretch the display to fit the landscape
-potrait on iphone,  it looks perfect when on the landscape mode also looks perfect on operamini both in potrait n landscape mode

•tienda checkout before login on:
•potrait & landscape on torch , landscape on another blackberry , potrait on iphone , but looks perfectly on operamini.

maybe someone can pointing me about how to use MJ with AceSEF , this the most important thing i need to solve T.T
also if someone can help me to figuring out about how to make the template looks perfect it will be more appreciate
but i think i still have a solution to ask people using operamini, since i saw the template looks almost perfect on operamini 

thx 

Re: need help with acesef and some of the page look messy :( 13 years ago #3927

• bonbin
  • Fresh Boarder
does any one can help me? esp for the problem with acesef ?

using sharing linux hosting with php5
joomla 1.5.23
AceSef 1.5.15
i dont using joomfish

and yes i did read every docs about mobile joomla
and i only found this one who are might related to SEF

"Note that if search engine optimizations are used and menus are solved purely by their textual id there can be conflicts if you have same menu item id on several menus (iPhone, Smartphone) preventing your module to become visible"

but the module are showing perfectly, is just the submenu of 1 menu doesnt show up

Re: need help with acesef and some of the page look messy :( 12 years, 7 months ago #5426

• brethawk
  • Fresh Boarder
I can help you... Check ur PM. Its a problem of CSS & Javascript.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.