Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 404 pages with sh404sef

404 pages with sh404sef 13 years, 1 month ago #3451

• ricky7622
  • Fresh Boarder
I could use a little help.... I have joomla with k2 and sh404sef installed the mobile templates load except they go to a sh404 404 page with the following message.

Bad karma: we can't find that page!

You asked for mysite.com/mysite.com/Home-Page.html, but despite our computers looking very hard, we could not find it. What happened ?

Somehow the site url is getting in twice.

Thanks in advance. Hoping somebody can help

Re: 404 pages with sh404sef 13 years, 1 month ago #3462

• ricky7622
  • Fresh Boarder
At this point I have removed the live site url from the config.php and everything seems to work fine. I have done this previously and over time links appear to stop working. pretty sure that has to do with sh404sef. So I am not comfortable living it with the site url removed and at the same time sh404sef has a warning in the configuration about the missing live site url.

I have joomla 1.5.22
php5
K2 v2.4.1
sh404sef 2.2.2.941 disabled template switcher and uninstalled mobile template switcher plugin
After I disabled and uninstalled template switcher still had to remove livesite url for joomla mobile to work.
Before I made any changes, the mobile (mobile.sbeelectricandhvac.com) site worked when I changed one of the links in browser from
sbeelectricandhvac.com/sbeelectricandhvac.com/electric.html
To
sbeelectricandhvac.com/electric.html
Pictures and html come up fine but links still have the extra sbeelectricandhvac.com/

I find this component is amazing accept for this one little issue I am hoping to find some support for.

Re: 404 pages with sh404sef 13 years, 1 month ago #3498

• kaozmath
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm running the same version of Joomla and I'm having precisely the same problem. Can someone shed some light on this matter, please?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.