Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: eu-privacy

eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19023

• master_max
  • Fresh Boarder
Joomla 3: I have added eu-privacy module (free extension in JED: EU e-Privacy Directive) that works fine in Desktop version but the module doesn't appear in mobile version: how can I find a module position that works for both environments? Thanks

Re: eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19035

Hi master_max.

Thanks for contacting Mobile Joomla! forum. Can you provide a screenshot of the issue and the URL of your Joomla site?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19040

• master_max
  • Fresh Boarder
The site is www.provadi.it (it's just a test site).  If I use, for eu-privacy module position, a free template site position (e.g. : user 10, for beez5 template) as actually works,  I can see the banner on the desktop version (and not on the mobile version). On the contrary, if I use a mobile position (e.g. : My_iphone_footer) I can see the banner only on the mobile version (see attached file via firefox user agent emulator) and not on the DT version.
Thanks

Re: eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19051

Hi master_max.

Thanks for the info, I'll have our developer check on this. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19063

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
master_max,

By default mobile templates have another set of module position names, so either make a copy of your module and put it to a mobile position, or change position names in MJ backend to correspond to desktop ones.

Re: eu-privacy 8 years, 10 months ago #19073

• master_max
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, i'll try and let you know  .....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.