Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla and HWDMediashare not working in Joomla 3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla and HWDMediashare not working in Joomla 3

Mobile Joomla and HWDMediashare not working in Joomla 3 9 years, 9 months ago #17515

Hi,
I've just moved to Joomla 3 and I've installed the latest HWDMediashare version. It works fine on PC, but when it comes to mobile devices I'm experiencing several issues. I'm also using Mobile Joomla, which I've already been using successfully in couple with HWDMediashare on previous Joomla versions (of course, it's the Joomla 3 compatible version). I wish to place an autoplay video on the website splash screen/main page, but when I open the site frontpage from my smartphone I see nothing but text items. I'm using HWDMediashare as a component not as a module, so I expect it to appear regardless of the template/item position specified. I've even tried disabling Mobile Joomla, since Joomla 3 is known to be mobile-ready itself. But the resulting layout still has some issues: the main menu is vertical rather than horizontal, the social bookmarks overflow, and the HWD player (media elements) appears,but I need to click it to play the movie (although I set the autoplay property to true in the component configuration). I've even tried changing the video app to Lab 5, but I can't get it to play the video automatically on mobile devices, I keep getting an annoying Big Buck Bunny thumbnail until I click the player ,although I configured even Lab 5 for autoplay. Any suggestions welcome, thank you very much.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.