Username Password: Remember me

MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working

MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16963

• ScifiGuy
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using the latest version of Jomsocial 3 with the latest versiion of Mobile Elegance template, but when I visit the site from my phone, the mobile template loads, but MobileJoomla is not responsive. When I use a regular responsive Joomla template, then Jomsocial becomes mobile-friendly and responsive. How cann I force Jomosocial to be responsive in Mobile Elegance template?

Please help. Thanks!

Re: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16966

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to enable "Enhance Management" in Elegance's settings and disable enhancing for jomsocial (com_community).

Re: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16975

• ScifiGuy
  • Fresh Boarder
I think that MobileJoomla needs to come up with the solution to this as I dopn't have any problems with any other template. When I use a responsive template by RocketTheme or Joomlart, then Jomsocial becomes responsive immediately. When I use either the xhtml or iphone or elegance templates, then Jomsocial does not become responsive as it should.

Also, where do I find the "enhance management" settings you you refer to in Jomsocial?

Thanks

Re: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16981

• ScifiGuy
  • Fresh Boarder
Jomsocial is fully responsive when I use any of your other templates, such as iphone or smartphone (xhtml), so there is DEFINITELY something not right with your mobile_elegance template that is preventing Jomsocial from being responsive.

Please help.

Re: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16996

• dryabov
  • Administrator
> Also, where do I find the "enhance management" settings you you refer to in Jomsocial?

It's in settings of Elegance template.

Re: MobileJoomla and Jomsocial not working 10 years, 2 months ago #16997

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Most of Joomla extensions don't have special layouts/css-styles for mobile devices. Jomsocial does, that is why "enhancing" of Jomsocial should be disabled to avoid conflict of css styles.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.