Username Password: Remember me

URGENT HELP Required....plssss
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: URGENT HELP Required....plssss

URGENT HELP Required....plssss 12 years, 1 month ago #8395

• bappadiit
  • Fresh Boarder
I am facing some problems, I have a website usformula1.org where SEF URL and apache mod_rewrite is enabled and it's perfectly OK in desktop but when I browse it through my Android phone then it's showing 404 error on sub pages. Suppose...it's showing usformula1.org/index.php/races/2011 where it should show usformula1.org/races/2011 without that 'index.php' which causing the error.

And I am also facing some problem showing the modules in correct order and design...for that should I edit the CSS ?

I didn't used any 3rd party SEF extensions here.......So, what do you think what is the problem ?

And I am also getting a render error in my android phone, I attached the screenshot of the error message, please see this issue.

Please help me anyone......

Re: URGENT HELP Required....plssss 12 years, 1 month ago #8407

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. It looks like you have assigned mobile_smartphone template to some menu item(s).
2. Links with "index.php" are in article source, so check that article.

Re: URGENT HELP Required....plssss 12 years, 1 month ago #8412

• bappadiit
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your quick reply.

As you said, I checked that article/site.

I didn't assigned any menu items to "mobile_smartphone". The items are assigned to different articles and category layout only.

In the frontpage/index.php I assigned "Category Blog Layout" where a article is assigned for mobile and in desktop it showing the blog structure. Then, what should I do with that ?

Can you please explain so that I can resolve the problem.

Thanks

Re: URGENT HELP Required....plssss 12 years ago #8948

• bappadiit
  • Fresh Boarder
Is this a support forum or what ?? I posted a problem about 3 weeks and didn't find any solution yet..............isn't it disgusting

Re: URGENT HELP Required....plssss 11 years, 9 months ago #10562

bappadiit wrote:
Thanks for your quick reply.

As you said, I checked that article/site.

I didn't assigned any menu items to "mobile_smartphone". The items are assigned to different articles and category layout only.

In the frontpage/index.php I assigned "Category Blog Layout" where a article is assigned for mobile and in desktop it showing the blog structure. Then, what should I do with that ?

Can you please explain so that I can resolve the problem.

Thanks

i think as per my experience, you have to first redirect your /index.php to home page .com/ that will help you a lot.
than you can see the internal links... which should not be broken.

redirection will help you in seo as well (marketing prospective)

Thanks,
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.