Mobile Joomla - Sub-domain settings
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla - Sub-domain settings

Mobile Joomla - Sub-domain settings 12 years ago #8905

• Mightec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have downloaded the latest version of Mobile Joomla and I have developed a set of templates in Artisteer, which I can either run in a sub-domain or perhaps within my main website, not sure what to do.  I can see that if I run them in my main site, then the content is always up to date in both formats, well I assume that it would be.

How do I set-up Mobile Joomla, so that when a smartphone users accesses my main website address, they are directed to either the sub-domain or the mobile version template.  I have gone into the Mobile Joomla Control Panel and set the sub-domain setting for all phone options to my sub-domain, but that doesn't work.  I have set the template for each phone as my mobile template but that doesn't work either.

What am I missing, is there a global setting that sets this up, I just do not know.  Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Mightec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuanvinadesign

Re: Mobile Joomla - Sub-domain settings 11 years, 11 months ago #9422

• tuanvinadesign
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Sai Gon Design
Be used to create new subdomains Jommla Mobile?

Re: Mobile Joomla - Sub-domain settings 11 years, 11 months ago #9423

• Mightec
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I over came the problem with the subdomain and that is how my website is working, but I am still not sure how to set Mobile Joomla up in order to use my templates, I can see the template in the iPhone, etc. settings, but not sure what to do with the modules.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Mightec.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.