Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site

the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6535

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
I have installed the mobile joomla and followed the video tutorial and setting my sub domain.in the iphone.atonegofinancial.com show exactly the same as my website. the main webiste is www.atonegofinancial.com

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6537

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
iphone.atonegofinancial.com displays me
Index of /
cgi-bin/
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.17 Server at iphone.atonegofinancial.com Port 80
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by dryabov.

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6539

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for your reply but from the tester it shows the same main site. as i have redirect the subdomain to the main site. can you see the main web site

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6541

• dryabov
  • Administrator
The site works with Android, but iPhone is redirected to iphone.atonegofinancial.com with abovecited content.

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6542

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
anything that i done wrong. i use another computer it shows the message you shown me

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6543

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
what you mean it works with android. i have an android phone and when it point to the iphone.atonegofinancial.com it shows the same error message

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6545

• dryabov
  • Administrator
I mean that www.atonegofinancial.com works on Android,

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6546

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
how come, even i did not enable it. it works on android

Re: the iphone website for my joomla shows exactly that main site 12 years, 4 months ago #6547

• fchong
  • Fresh Boarder
is there any solution if i do not use sub domain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.