Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[RESOLVED] subdomain don't work, no switching to pda.mytest.com
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [RESOLVED] subdomain don't work, no switching to pda.mytest.com

[RESOLVED] subdomain don't work, no switching to pda.mytest.com 12 years, 8 months ago #5115

• mich29
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
My website is on joomla 1.6.3, I use Mobile joomla v 1.0 RC2.1
The 5 plugins (Mobile - Domains, Mobile - Forever, Mobile - Simple, Mobile - TeraWURFL, Mobile Joomla!) are actived.
My MJ settings :
desktop url : www.mytest.com
domain multisite support : yes
domain name pda.mytest.com
redirect to domain : yes
domain name iphone.mytest.com
redirect to domain : yes

and I created :
pda CNAME www.mytest.com
iphone CNAME www.mytest.com
and my apache configuration contain 2 virtual host for pda.mytest.com and iphone.mytest.com

Question 1 :
when i consult www.mytest.com with an android, I see my website with android's template but the url is www.mytest.com and don't switch to pda.mytest.com
do you have an explanation ?
Question 2 :
When I consult www.mytest.com with a pc, firefox and user switch agent (iphone), I see my website with standard template and not iphone template, where I make error ?
Thank you.
Michel.
Last Edit: 12 years, 8 months ago by mich29.

Re: subdomain don't work, no switching to pda.mytest.com 12 years, 8 months ago #5145

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. Don't know. Please, send me url of the site via PM.
2. MJ saves current mobile mode in cookies and joomla's session, so each time you change UA in Firefox you should clear cookies too.

Re: subdomain don't work, no switching to pda.mytest.com 12 years, 8 months ago #5169

• mich29
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Thank you for your response, it was "only" a problem with cookies, shame on me !
But I don't modified my configuration about switching to pda.mystest.com et iphone.mytest.com and today all tests was ok, I don't understand...
I'm now able to play with MJ !
Thank you.
Michel.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.