Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help - Convert Preexisting Subdomain to a Mobile Site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help - Convert Preexisting Subdomain to a Mobile Site

Help - Convert Preexisting Subdomain to a Mobile Site 12 years, 7 months ago #5043

Having a few problems with this one! es.socialmediaprotoolkit.net is a spanish mockup that displays as the standard site in my mobile browser (tested in native iPhone and android browsers) - the site is a clone of socialmediaprotoolkit.net and I have edited the configuration path or Desktop URL under general settings to es.socialmediaprotoolkit.net/ after migrating.

The problem is, it's not loading the mobile version of the site when I visit it in my mobile broswer - the weirdest part is, it WILL display the mobile version of the site in the mobile broswer Dolphin or firefox! I have cleared my cache, history, cookies, and all settings in all browsers thinking this may solve the issue, but I have yet to figure this one out.

Re: Help - Convert Preexisting Subdomain to a Mobile Site 12 years, 7 months ago #5044

Correction to above post *mobile firefox. I am using MobileJoomla 1.0 RC No updates available Mobile Joomla! is up-to-date
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.