Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support

Can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support 11 years, 9 months ago #10581

• blphoto
  • Fresh Boarder
The site is working on a mobile if I use m.mysite.com but if I use mysite.com the mobile doesn't recognize that it is a mobile device - I just get the regular site on the mobile and it doesn't redirect. I have created and entered the subdomains - m.mysite.com for all. But I can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support. I am using Joomla 1.5.26 and MJ 1.1.0

Re: Can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support 11 years, 9 months ago #10582

• blphoto
  • Fresh Boarder
To be more clear. I think this option for Domain (multisite) support is missing somehow. I think this is the missing link as to why my mobile site is not detecting that is should forward to the subdomain... And I have all the plugins for MJ enabled.

Re: Can't find the selection for Domain (multisite) support 11 years, 4 months ago #12886

• bluemorris
  • Fresh Boarder
Me too. The instructions in this forum (www.mobilejoomla.com/forum/10-subdomains/6219-few-bits-of-information-on-subdomains-and-design.html) say to select the option "Domain (multisite) support" but I cannot find that option on my install either.

Has that field been removed in newer versions?

Regardless, I too cannot get redirect to work for my site.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.