Username Password: Remember me

Need: How To - Fullscreen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need: How To - Fullscreen

Re: Need: How To - Fullscreen 12 years, 2 months ago #7338

• hjv
  • Fresh Boarder
So I've put this code between the <head> en the <boy> tags.

<script>
function hideURLbar(){window.scrollTo(0,1);}
addEventListener("load",function(){setTimeout(hideURLbar,0);},false);
</script>

And the URL-bar nicely disappears.

But not every time. I have one page with a link to a new window with a swf-file. It pops up but the URL-bar doesn't disappear....

I tried every possibility: "Open in this window / frame", "open in new window / _blank", etc. Also as Javascript popup. It doesn't work, the USB-bar stays there.

This is the link to the page (it only accessible for Android, because Apple doesn't do flash).

mijndvc.nl/index.php/bio

I work with Joomla 1.7.3 and MobileJoomla 1.0 RC 6.

I hope someone can help me out.

Greetings,

Hendrik Jan Vis

Re: Need: How To - Fullscreen 12 years, 2 months ago #7356

• lovre86
  • Fresh Boarder
I HAVE REMOVED

<div class="toolbar">
<h1><?php /** @var JSite $app */ $app =& JFactory::getApplication(); echo $app->getCfg('sitename'); ?></h1>
<?php if(!$MobileJoomla->isHome()): ?>
<a class="back" href="javascript:history.go(-1)"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_MOBILE_IPHONE__BACK'); ?></a>
<a class="home" href="<?php echo $home; ?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_MOBILE_IPHONE__HOME'); ?></a>
<?php endif;?>
</div>

COMPLETLY OUT OFF MY INDEX.PHP AND IT WORKS! CAN THERE BE ANY HARM DONE WITH THIS ACTION. I DONT SEE IT NOW BUT IT SOUNDS A LITLLE BIT HARSH TO DO IT THIS WAY
Last Edit: 12 years, 2 months ago by lovre86.

Re: Need: How To - Fullscreen 12 years, 2 months ago #7358

To make this a little more complicated, is it possible to make Full screen only to index page? 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.