Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

JomSocial PlugIn
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: JomSocial PlugIn

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 11 months ago #14980

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
Not in AJAX mode, just Standard. Please have a look at the attached screenshots. It should look like on mobile_smartphone. Elegance makes big buttons and flat just text.
Attachments:

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 11 months ago #14983

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Thank you for screenshots. I'll try to contact JomSocial team, hope we will be able to fix this issue before official JomSocial 3 release.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 11 months ago #14985

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you!

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 10 months ago #15138

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
dryabov wrote:
Thank you for screenshots. I'll try to contact JomSocial team, hope we will be able to fix this issue before official JomSocial 3 release.

Are you in contact with JomSocial so far? Will there be a solution? RC is coming up this week.
I am using Beta3 at the moment and the problem still exists.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by wunschradio.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 10 months ago #15183

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
JomSocial RC1 does not work yet.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by wunschradio.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 10 months ago #15185

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Issue with blank screen was fixed in Flat 1.0.5/Elegance 1.3.1.
But some conflict of styles exists, and we have dev versions of Flat and Elegance with additional option "Enhance Components" that allows to disable jQueryMobile styles for form elements (inputs, buttons, etc.). This way fixes most of issues with JomSocial, but we don't release update because of we are going to make it component-dependent, that is to enable it for certain components only (like JomSocial) and use default behavior in other cases. If JomSocial will be released before this work will be done, we will release current snapshot as a temporary solution.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 10 months ago #15188

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks.. I think the stable is going to be released within next week.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 9 months ago #15464

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
The stable will be released any day now since RC2 works very well. JomSocial told to release the final stable within two weeks after RC2, that should be very soon now. Can you tell me how your work has been going on, please? If the new release is not finished yet could I use the dev version? I want to update 2 sites on August the 1st. Thank you in advance.

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 9 months ago #15467

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Elegance 1.3.2 and Flat 1.0.6 have been released. These versions include new feature “Enable Enhance Management” to fix conflicts of jQueryMobile with 3rdparty extensions (blogpost with details will be published a little bit later).
The following user(s) said Thank You: wunschradio

Re: JomSocial PlugIn 10 years, 9 months ago #15510

• wunschradio
  • Junior Boarder
THANK YOU SO MUCH - it works perfectly, so that I can now fully use JomSocial on my mobile and conflicts with other components can easily be triggered out. Perfect!
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.