Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

have an issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: have an issue

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19689

Hi Montillon,

I'll follow-up your email to our lead developer. We will get back to you as soon as possible via email.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19694

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Vinaora Cu3er module is based on Flash, and Flash is not supported by mobile devices. Try DJ-ImageSlider or other popular slideshow module: extensions.joomla.org/category/photos-a-images/slideshow

How would you rate the reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

--
Denis Ryabov
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I have installed the DJ-IMAGE SLIDER and when I set any slideshow module look what happen in the image tha I have attached in this message.

There is something wrong in the setting of the component or the module but I can not find out what the issue is
please a really need your help.

If you want pleases try to access my site in your cellphone.

My site is pujapaquegane.com

my login info is

username: 

password:  

please click on the image file I have attached.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by john.causing.

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19696

• deemalikk
  • Fresh Boarder
For joomla help you can visit the site docs.joomla.org/Custom_error_pages. Here you will get solutions to your problem

please check this video 8 years, 5 months ago #19698

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I have made a  video of the issue, in order to see if you can find out why I still have this issue.

What I did in the video first show in the preview of the componente that my site was working fine on mobile
then I set a slider (dj image slider) to show in the mobile site then I came back to the preview to let you see what my site look like in mobile after setting a slider, then I unpublished the slider look what happed.

please take a look at the video

Thanks 
Eddy Montilla
pujapaquegane.com
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by montillon.

Re: please check this video 8 years, 5 months ago #19699

Hi Eddy Montilla,

Please send us the video to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and please don't post your admin login here.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: please check this video 8 years, 5 months ago #19700

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I have made a  video of the issue, in order to see if you can find out why I still have this issue.

What I did in the video first show in the preview of the componente that my site was working fine on mobile
then I set a slider (dj image slider) to show in the mobile site then I came back to the preview to let you see what my site look like in mobile after setting a slider, then I unpublished the slider look what happed.

please take a look at the youtube video of this issue that I have uploaded

Thanks 
Eddy Montilla
pujapaquegane.com

Re: please check this video 8 years, 5 months ago #19701

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder

please take a look at the youtube video of this issue that I have uploaded
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwmL-W9-zI

Thanks 
Eddy Montilla
pujapaquegane.com

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19702

• deemalikk
  • Fresh Boarder
I guess you need to download it on your phone.For further information on slideshow you can visit extensions.joomla.org/extension/jm-responsive-slideshow.

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19703

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Why is there a google adsense slider running that you have set, and you can not help me set a slideshow of my own?

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19704

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I have download it on my phone, and nothing happen, I don´t know what else I can do, I have done everything you have told me to do and nothing work and I really need to use slideshow in my site for mobile.

Thanks 
Eddy Montilla
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.