Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

have an issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: have an issue

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19635

Hi montillon,

Good to know its working now on mobile devices. For you to check the banner's position, you can use this link: pujapaquegane.com/?tp=1 

Ones you have the banner or header position, you can find and assign them in:

1.) Go to Extensions→Module Manager.

2.) Filter by module and choose existing mobile menu module. You can find them by looking position of mj_panel.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19638

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, thanks for your reply, I am still having problem to set a banner slidershow for my mobile site, I don`t know if the module that I´m using is not responsive, the module is vinaora 3 cuber.

If you know about a banner slidershow that is responsive for mobile please let me know.

Best,

Eddy

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19641

Hi Eddy,

Can you send us the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

1.) Screenshot of the specific banner that you want for your mobile site.
2.) The login you provided doesn't anymore. Please send us again another temporary login to our email (not here).

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19646

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, sent you the information that you ask  me to send you to your email, I want to know if you did received,
or if you want me send it again?

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19647

Hi Eddy,

Can you please re-send your email. I can't seem to find it on my end. 

Thank you,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19661

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hello, I sent the info that you así me to send, please help me

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19663

Hi montillon,

Can you send me your email address via private message please? So that I can create a ticket for this issue.

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19665

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
this is my e-mail address:

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19666

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hello, sorry this is the right email address: 

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: have an issue 8 years, 5 months ago #19685

• montillon
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, my issue has not been solved, I am still waiting for the solution, a member of your team sent me the following e-mail and I waiting for your answer.

Hi Montillon,

This is John Mark from Mobile Joomla support. I'll escalate your issue to our lead developer about your banner slider query:

"can you help me with this please. Issue: I am still having problem to set a banner slidershow for my mobile site, I don`t know if the module that I´m using is not responsive, the module is vinaora 3 cuber. If you know about a banner slidershow that is responsive for mobile please let me know"

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

So this was the e-mail John Mark sent me, I want to upgrade to the paid version but until I have this issue I won do it.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.