Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21

Re: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21 13 years, 2 months ago #3296

• Barnabas
Really strange. I viewed the site with user agent switcher on Firefox, and TestiPhone.com (again with user agent switcher) and iBBDemo2 and all showed an iphone template.
Perhaps you could visit
www.mobilejoomla.com/ua.php
with the phones and post the user agent switcher in this thread so we can try it too.
Thanks

Re: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21 13 years, 2 months ago #3303

• theturk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Guys

Now its working. Cleaning the cache works good. But I must clean the cache more then 1 times. The other iphones i must clean the cacha also more times.

And if its working on the iphone do not tap on the standard version link. I think that iphone make a hard cache. Now i disabled the standard version link. and its working good.

So to solve this problem

1 clean the cache Iphone more than one time
2 you can better disable the standard version link.

(is that a bug? so yes is it possible to solve that in the new version?)

Thanks for your help

and sorry for my bad english...

Re: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21 13 years, 2 months ago #3305

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do standard/mobile links work after clearing cache?
Last Edit: 13 years, 2 months ago by dryabov.

Re: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21 13 years, 2 months ago #3306

• theturk
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes the link works correct but 1 time to standard version. If you want come back to the mobile version you must clean your cache on the phone. Refresh ed. doesnt help.

Re: error installing mobile joomla 0.9.11 on Joomla 1.5.21 13 years, 2 months ago #3320

• Maisondouf
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I've a similar problem when I try to install MJ.

The extension manager won't upload the zip file form my PC
So with Filezilla, I have copied the unziped contain to a tmp dir on my server (www.my_site.fr/MJ)
Now the manager says that he can't copy "index.html" from ../MJ to components/com_mobilejoomla

* JFTP::store: Bad response
* JInstaller::install: Echec lors de la copie du fichier : ../MJ/index.html vers /htdocs/public/www/components/com_mobilejoomla/index.html

Before this he have said that he cant create the com_mobilejoomla directory, so I have created it with Filezilla

I try also to set 0777 attribute on this dir but same issue.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.