Wednesday, 12 October 2011 18:43
Mobile Joomla! 1.0 RC4 is here. We took your suggestions from Mobile Joomla! Community Survey into account, such as a special css-file (css/custom.css inside template directory) that is now overwritten on MJ update. With this new feature, your modified templates will not be affected from latest updates.
Mobile Joomla! RC4 improvements and fixes
- Incorrect regular expression matching in image rescaling procedure fix
- anchor_css menu item parameter support in mod_mj_menu module (Joomla!1.6/1.7)
- live_url redirect conflict fix
- Incorrect language strings fixes in settings of mobile_iphone template
- Mootools conflict fix in mobile_pda template
- Incorrect homepage detection fix with language switcher (Joomla!1.6/1.7)
As always, you can update to the new version from your administrative panel via Mobile Joomla! Remote Update feature, or by downloading Mobile Joomla! 1.0 RC4 package and installing it from the back-end. Do not forget to backup your website before the upgrade!