Tuesday, 15 November 2022 15:27
1. Check that your server matches the minimal requirements: Joomla! 2.5 and PHP 5.6.
2. Don't forget to make a backup and, if possible, test on a copy of your website.
3. Note that the Mobile extension has been split into Mobile and Adaptive packages (the former is used for page speed optimization, caching and PWA support, and the latter is used for device detection and template switching). That's why three packages should be installed:
3.2. Install Mobile Adaptive 3.x package.
3.3. Install mobile template adopted for Mobile 3.x:
- Mobile Basic 3.x (free)
- Mobile Elegance 3.x
- Mobile Flat 3.x
- Mobile Square 3.x
- Mobile Cupertino 3.x (formerly named Mobile iOS9, so don't forget to set this template in the Adaptive settings instead of Mobile_iOS9)
4. To activate Mobile Pro, open Settings page, enter your API key from Account page, and save changes.