Mobile Joomla! Contribution Agreement
Mobile Joomla! contribution agreements guarantees that all code entering into Mobile Joomla! development tree is safe to put under GNU General Public license. All contributors must agree this condition before Mobile Joomla! team accepts the contributions.
We know this is a little inconvenience, but we hope to make it as simple as possible for you. Please fill in your personal details in the agreement below and email it to hello[at]mobilejoomla.com.
Mobile Joomla! Contributor Agreement
These terms apply to your contribution of materials to the Kuneri Ltd. ("us"/"our"), and set out the intellectual property rights you grant to us in the contributed materials. If this contribution is on behalf of a company, the term "you" will also mean the company you identify below. If you agree to be bound by these terms, fill in the information requested below and provide your signature.
Read this agreement carefully before signing.
1. The term "contribution" means any source code, object code, patch, tool, sample, graphic, specification, manual, documentation, or any other material posted or submitted by you to the project.
2. With respect to any worldwide copyrights, or copyright applications and registrations, in your contribution:
• you assign to us joint ownership through this document, and to the extent that such assignment is or becomes invalid, ineffective or unenforceable, through this document you grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non- exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free, unrestricted license to exercise all rights under those copyrights. This includes, at our option, the right to sublicense these same rights to third parties through multiple levels of sublicensees or other licensing arrangements;
• you agree that each of us can do all things in relation to your contribution as if each of us were the sole owners, and if one of us makes a derivative work of your contribution, the one who makes the derivative work (or has it made) will be the sole owner of that derivative work;
• you agree that you will not assert any moral rights in your contribution against us, our licensees or transferees;
• you agree that we may register a copyright in your contribution and exercise all ownership rights associated with it; and
• you agree that neither of us has any duty to consult with, obtain the consent of, pay, or give an accounting to the other for any use or distribution of your contribution.
3. With respect to any patents you own, or that you can license without payment to any third party, through this document you grant to us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, no-charge, royalty-free license to:
• make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, import, and otherwise transfer your contribution in whole or in part, alone or in combination with or included in any product, work or materials arising out of the project to which your contribution was submitted, and
• at our option, to sublicense these same rights to third parties through multiple levels of sublicensees or other licensing arrangements.
4. Except as set out above, you keep all right, title, and interest in your contribution. The rights that you grant to us under these terms are effective on the date you first submitted a contribution to us, even if your submission took place before the date you sign these terms. Any contribution we make available under any license will also be made available under a Free Culture (as defined by http://freedomdefined.org) or Free Software/Open Source licence (as defined and approved by the Free Software Foundation or the Open Source Initiative).
5. We may time to time update this agreement and announce it on the respective developer forums. You are responsible to come back on this page and notify us if you wish to opt out from the changed agreement terms within 30 days of the announcement.
6. With respect to your contribution, you represent that it is an original work and that you can legally grant the rights set out in these terms;
• it does not to the best of your knowledge violate any third party's copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights; and
• you are authorized to sign this contract on behalf of your company (if identified below).
7. The place of performance is the registered seat of
Kuneri Ltd. P.O 209, 90101 Oulu, Finland Business id: 2073578-4
Any disputes concerning this agreement including the issue of its valid conclusion and its pre and past contractual effects are exclusively decided by the competent court in OULU, FINLAND or, at our discretion, also by the competent court is whose district you may have your residence, your registered seat, an establishment or assets. If available, please list your Mobile Joomla! Development username(s) for the MOBILEJOOMLA.COM site and Github systems.
I hereby confirm that I read and agree Mobile Joomla! Contributor Agreement.
Your company's name (if applicable):
To complete this agreement email a copy of the agreement text with your personal information filled in to hello[at]mobilejoomla.com.
This agreement is based on version 1.5 of the Sun Contributor Agreement, which can be found at:
This document is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0