We've never done this before, but we thought to give you a small (ok, a rather big) surprise...
Mobile Joomla! Club at one amazing promo price.
What, 80% Off You Say?!
We're not so sure if this was a good idea after all...
But if you're fast enough you will be able to take advantage of this best ever Mobile Joomla! offer before it's gone (or we change our minds...).
Here's the deal for Mobile Joomla! Club, on for each day starting 00:00/12:00am EST until 23:59/11:59pm EST:
- 80% off – that's only $39.80 (tax may apply) - Friday November 28th
- 70% off: $59.70 - Saturday November 29th
- 60% off: $79.60 - Sunday November 30th
- 50% off: $99.50 - Monday December 1st
COUPON CODE: MJCLUB2014
(enter the coupon code on the order form and press Apply)
This promotion may never happen again, so if you want the deal, go for it right now!
Mobile Joomla! Club Feature Highlights
Mobile Joomla! Club includes all our products - here's a quick overview:
- Mobile Joomla! Pro
- Always-up-to-date online device detection - make sure your site always works with the latest new mobile devices
- iPad & tablet support - serve specific content for tablets
- And more...
- Online device simulators - easily see from the backend how changes affect your mobile site
- Retina images support
- Elegance and Flat Mobile Joomla! templates. Their features include:
- combining and minifying CSS and JS files on each page (reduces HTTP requests, which significantly slow down mobile loading)
- HTML optimization
- best gzip compression
- client-side caching
- AJAX & lazy loading of images and videos (fetch only the needed content, not the full page.)
- remove 300ms delay after click on touchscreen devices (FastClick library)
- responsive videos (FitVids library)
- Kunena Mobile Joomla! Extension
- JComments Mobile Joomla! Extension
- Google Maps Mobile Joomla! Extension
- Social Share Buttons Mobile Joomla! Extension
- Supported Joomla! versions: 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3.
This package is all you need to transform your websites into amazingly seamless and enjoyable mobile experience, making your customers happy.
If you have any questions, please use our Presales forum to ask.
Today we release several updates to our products:
1. Mobile Joomla! 1.2.10 and Mobile Joomla! Pro 1.2.12. Updated the local device detection database with the latest device information (used in Pro version if there's no connectivity to our online device database). Fixed: issues in the mobile_iphone template, and delay in checking for updates.
- Included jQuery 1.11.1 and 1.2.1
- Updated Add to homescreen script to version 3.0.1
Added support for Mobile Chrome browser (both iOS and Android). Notice: current version 3.0.1 includes en_us, it_it, and nl_nl languages only.
- Updated Fastclick script to version 1.0.1
Fix work with form elements in iOS
- Updated FitVids script to version 1.1
Fix issue with style injection in Chrome
- Updated LazyLoadXT script to version 1.0.2
Hey folks! We've been a bit quiet for a while, but now it's time to open up more about what we've been up to: Mobile Joomla! 2.0!
We're preparing to roll the update out during fall/winter 2014. Some of the most interesting features of Mobile Joomla 2.0 include:
- Improved image resizing to boost page load performance
- Better performance via page minification
- Ability to remove parts of page sources on mobile (or desktop, for that matter) using "ress-media" attribute
- IE conditional comments removal on non-IE browsers
- Improved the gzip compression
- Faster loading pages by CSS combination and minification
- Improved performance by removing unnecessary browser-specific CSS properties (apart from the visitor's browser)
- CSS rule split via media queries and loading the required files only
- Extended lazy loading of images and videos
- Automatic responsive script loading (like FastClick, FitVids, Add to Home, etc.) and viewport tag
We're now looking for Alpha/Beta testers to help us to spot and iron out any issues in the new release during the next few weeks, and smooth out the install process for everybody.
To be among the first to try out the new features and to join the tester ranks, please fill in your details in the Beta Tester signup form. You will then get email from us in a few weeks with more details.
Maintaining an open source product is not easy, it requires lots of time and resources not only to develop, but also to support. Lately, we’ve been feeling that it’d be great to have more people on board to help you on the public support forums. Since we are running on a tight budget, we started to brainstorm how we could make that happen. Raising our premium product prices or compromising quality would not be an option, so we thought that testing a new type of mobile ads within the Mobile Joomla! Community version would be the most reasonable way to go.
It’s important for us that those ads to be as unobtrusive as possible. The current ad type we are testing display a pop-up notification to the mobile visitor on iPhone or Android phone, if/when a visitor has scrolled down to the bottom of a page, i.e. already consumed the content of the page. We would like to keep these ads as discreet as possible, and therefore if the user closes/skips the ad, it will only reappear to that user after at least 48 hours. If closed again, the ad won't show until at least one week. After that, it's hidden for a minimum of one month.
So far we've gotten some feedback and understood that there are certain types of websites, like those of educational organizations, for which these kinds of ads are somewhat poor fit and which don't have enough budget even for Mobile Joomla! Basic, our completely ad-free version. Therefore, we are happy to offer our Community users a way to opt out of these new ads, simply by sending an email to us with the subject "Ads opt-out" to
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments on this, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
We have released Lazy Load XT, a new jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images, videos and other media elements to the jQuery community out there.
Since this plugin is not Joomla! dependent we decided to make it available as a separate project. You can have a look at the Lazy Load XT demo page where you can see this plugin at work and test it in different browsers. All feedback is welcome!
This plugin is part of the CMS-independent RESS.io project devoted to advance combined client-side and server-side responsive web design. Stay tuned, as we are going to release more improved responsive web design techniques! Naturally all our Mobile Joomla! users benefit from the new development and techniques as well!
Black Friday deals are here! Until Monday (12/2), you can enjoy 40% on all Mobile Joomla! prices! This opportunity comes only once a year and we offer you the best way to get your Joomla! website on mobile with amazing prices.
Use MJBLACKFRIDAY coupon code on the checkout screen and enjoy our discounted prices!
But hurry now, these prices will last only until on Monday 12/2!
New release of Mobile Joomla! is ready for you to install! In this version you find:
- Support of Joomla! 3.2
- Fixed homepage detection in Joomla! 3.x
- Fixed redirect to mobile subdomains for non-SEF URLs
- Updated mobile email cloaking (without "(at)" instead of "@")
- Updated our AMDD device database with lots of new device screen sizes included
As always, you can update to the new version from your administrative panel via Mobile Joomla! Remote Update feature, or by downloading Mobile Joomla! package and installing it in the Joomla! backend. Also do not forget to backup your website before the upgrade!
- Elegance 1.3.11 and Flat 1.0.15 templates have been released
- Mobile Joomla! 1.2.7 and Mobile Joomla! Pro 1.2.9
- Mobile Joomla! templates Elegance 1.3.6 and Flat 1.0.10 have been released
- Elegance 1.3.2 and Flat 1.0.6 have been released
- Mobile Joomla! 1.2.6 and Mobile Joomla! Pro 1.2.8
- Mobile Joomla! Elegance Template 1.3.0 Release
- Flat Mobile Joomla! Template Launches
- Kunena Mobile Extension Now Supports Kunena 3.0 And CAPTCHA