Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I can no longer click on the phone number and make a phone call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I can no longer click on the phone number and make a phone call

I can no longer click on the phone number and make a phone call 12 years, 4 months ago #6554

• kitekat
  • Fresh Boarder
after updating my mobile joomla. I can no longer click on the phone nr,and make a phone callthey are no longer clickable, with my iPhone 4. pleace help me

Re: I can no longer click on the phone rn an make a Phone call 12 years, 4 months ago #6555

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
We had few reports that Mobile Safari transforms sequence of digits to a phonecall number, and we disabled this feature in 1.0RC5 by adding
<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no" />

to mobile templates. So, remove this line to back to default behaviour.
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by dryabov.

Re: I can no longer click on the phone rn an make a Phone call 12 years, 4 months ago #6556

• kitekat
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you fore quick respons. were do i finde this (<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no" />) 

Re: I can no longer click on the phone rn an make a Phone call 12 years, 4 months ago #6557

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
templates/mobile_iphone/index.php
templates/mobile_pda/index.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: kitekat

Re: I can no longer click on the phone rn an make a Phone call 12 years, 4 months ago #6559

• kitekat
  • Fresh Boarder
thak you:-)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.