SOLVED:WebApp leads to safari
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SOLVED:WebApp leads to safari

SOLVED:WebApp leads to safari 13 years, 4 months ago #692

• MTN
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey there,
at first I have to say that this package is awesome!
But I have a Problem, I manually activated the WebApp support for the iPhone, because jqtouch did not work...
so I added
<meta name="viewport" content="width = 320, initial-scale = 1.0, user-scalable = no, maximum-scale = 1.0">
<link href="/templates/mobile_iphone/jqt_startup.png" rel="apple-touch-startup-image" />
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

to the head section in the index.php of the template.
My problem is that after I installed the WebApp (touching + in mobile safari, "add to home screen"), which is working quite well, and I click on an article heading or "read more" it opens safari and leaves the webapp.
How can I fix it?

Demo on: Techinspired.de (open with your iPhone/iPod)

SOLVED:WebApp leads to safari 13 years, 4 months ago #2762

• MTN
  • Fresh Boarder
Fixed it!
just add
<script type="text/javascript">
var iWebkit;if(!iWebkit){iWebkit=window.onload=function(){function fullscreen(){var a=document.getElementsByTagName("a");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if(a[i].className.match("noeffect")){}else{a[i].onclick=function(){window.location=this.getAttribute("href");return false}}}}function hideURLbar(){window.scrollTo(0,0.9)}iWebkit.init=function(){fullscreen();hideURLbar()};iWebkit.init()}}
</script>
The following user(s) said Thank You: xexclusiv3x

Re: SOLVED:WebApp leads to safari 12 years, 11 months ago #4363

• sbouloc
  • Fresh Boarder
That was exactly what I was looking for, thx a lt for the tip
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.