Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11

Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 3 months ago #16985

• nferguson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Can anyone help with this.

I have a version of Internet explorer (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Trident/7.0; MALC; rv:11.0) like Gecko) that shows the mobile template when viewing on a desktop computer.

It work fine on this version (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko) and shows the correct template.

This is a major issue for our client so it needs solved quickly.

Can anyone help with this at all. Upgrading to the latest version DOES NOT resolve this.

Many Thanks

Re: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 3 months ago #16999

• nferguson
  • Fresh Boarder
Any thoughts on this anyone?

Re: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 3 months ago #17000

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you use Mobile-Scientia or Mobile-AMDD plugin to categorize devices? AMDD detects it correctly, and Scientia detects it as a smartphone (Scientia database was updated recently, but the plugin is not updated yet).

And note that MJ saves detected mode in cookies (to don't run detecting for next visits), so visit yoursite.com/?device=auto to clear MJ's cookies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nferguson

Re: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 3 months ago #17007

• nferguson
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Denis, That worked on the deve server. now to apply to the live server.

Re: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 2 months ago #17075

• fionbhar
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I am having the same problem, however am am not sure what to do. I have Mobile-Scientia plg 1.2 installed , am I waiting for updated plug in? nfurguson what did you do?

Thanks

Re: Mobile template shows on desktop in Internet explorer 11 10 years, 2 months ago #17111

• fionbhar
  • Fresh Boarder
It looks like you know what the problem is, although it is not clear to me what I have to do to fix it, any help would be  appreciated

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.