Username Password: Remember me

Can't configure menus for iPhone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't configure menus for iPhone

Can't configure menus for iPhone 13 years, 8 months ago #453

• gikotim
  • Fresh Boarder
My site has on top a horizontal menu bar. When selecting one of these main menu items the menu on the left changes and shows all sub-menu items for this main-menu.
I have placed the main-menu in iphone-middle and the content is shown in iphone-footer. I have no idea of how to map all my sub-menus.
Have a look at the test site: photo-and-more.ch/joomla

Any help appreciated!

Rolf

Can't configure menus for iPhone 13 years, 8 months ago #2064

• Barnabas
Great looking site Rolf.
I'm not an expert but I put up the standard joomla demo website as a test site and installed MJ on that just so I could see what happens.

I tried to simulate the problem you described above and this is my suggestion.
Make multiple copies of mod_mj_imode_menu in the module manager.
Each copy is responsible for one page of the site. For example one would be for Line Dance. So when edited in Module manager the menu assignment would be "select menu item(s) from the list" on and select the line dance item in the list below. Next set the parameters Module parameters > menu name > drop down menu to be the line dance menu (that appears on the left side of the site). Repeat for the other pages. You may have to specify that the position is mj_iphone_footer and turn off the show title. I'm sure you get the idea.
The overall menu that appears across the page would only be accessible from the home page and then as you go to each of them in turn the sub menu would be at the bottom of the iphone page.
Let me know if this helps.

Re: Can't configure menus for iPhone 13 years, 3 months ago #3108

• hockmasm
  • Junior Boarder
i did that but it doesnt work for me. I assigned it to the menu item and nothing.

Re: Can't configure menus for iPhone 13 years, 2 months ago #3176

• hockmasm
  • Junior Boarder
i figured it out. i accidentally assigned it to show only on another template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barnabas

Re: Can't configure menus for iPhone 13 years, 2 months ago #3177

• Barnabas
Ah, that would do it.
Thanks for posting the result.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.