No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20046

• kerrymusic
  • Fresh Boarder
please help !! 

Current version
Latest version
Support Ads
On

I want to try before I buy however, there is no menu so I cannot use ?

Joomla! 2.5.9

fashions100.com/index.php?lang=en&device=desktop

and 

mobile.fashions100.com/index.php?lang=en&device=mobile

THanks
Kerry
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20047

• kerrymusic
  • Fresh Boarder
Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla.

now even my desktop version also die

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20050

Hello Kerry,

I can see a menu on your site. Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/G4q9xHsmZzV

Are you still having issues with Mobile joomla menu? Can you provide us a screenshot?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20054

• kerrymusic
  • Fresh Boarder
yes, although I have found why no menu display !! I found that is a panel, not top! 

but I wondering why I choose to use same theme (basic one), I install in 2 site have different result.

I don't want to plus sign, people need to click to expend the menu. ? why

Have to click the plus sign
mobile.fashions100.com/index.php?lang=zh&device=mobile

no plus sign at panel
hk-ict.com/joomla3/index.php?device=mobile

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20055

Hello Kerry,

About the plus sing on the menu, it looks like the title is turned on. You can turn of the title display by going to your module list -> select your mobile menu and hide the title. Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/zdmUPA07gRV

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20056

Can I ask one more question? I got home page can see the menu, but other page also cannot see the menu? I have set the menu diaplay all pages.

Home
mobile.fashions100.com/index.php?lang=en&device=mobile

Blog
mobile.fashions100.com/index.ph

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20057

Re: No Menu button and Menu for Mobile Basic Template 7 years, 11 months ago #20058

Hello fashions100,

Please send us a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigation and the URL of this forum thread.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.