(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My page showing a blank page on redirect

My page showing a blank page on redirect 13 years ago #3967

Hi

Mobile Joomla! Settings is for iphone:

Domain (multisite) support is activated

Redirect to domain is activated to ex. iphone.mysite.dk

My testing in firefox browser (firefox is set to default user agent iphone 3.0)

Then I enter in the firefox browser mysite.dk the page redirect to iphone.mysite.dk, but is shows a blank page,

The html code on the blank page

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN" "www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">
<html><head><title>iphone.mysite.dk</title></head><frameset rows="100%"><frame src="mysite.dk">
<noframes><p>Your user agent does not support frames or is currently configured not to display frames. However
you may visit <a href="mysite.dk">the page that was supposed to be here</a></p></noframes></frameset></html>

But when I disable Domain (multisite) support in the mobile joomla componet setting, then mysite.dk is showing the correct mobile template.

Also when I enter iphone.mysite.dk in the firefox browser, the page show the correct mobile template.

What is the problem? How can I have mobile browsers entering mysite.dk redirected to ex. iphone.mysite.dk while desktop browsers should just stay on mysite.dk?

My hosting provider allows my to create subdomains and aliases but should I do anything else? Maybe edit .htaccess or other files - and how?

Regards
Rene
---
Last Edit: 13 years ago by rygkliniksjaelland. Reason: I have not got a answer to my problem, please who can help me ;)

Re: My page showing a blank page on redirect 13 years ago #3986

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The cited html code isn't generated by MobileJoomla. Could you send me (by PM) actual url of your site?

Re: My page showing a blank page on redirect 13 years ago #3991

My url  WWW.RYGKLINIK-sjaelland.dk

Re: My page showing a blank page on redirect 13 years ago #4001

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It looks like you incorrectly setup iphone.rygklinik-sjaelland.dk as alias to www.rygklinik-sjaelland.dk

Re: My page showing a blank page on redirect 13 years ago #4006

Hi
In the index.php or in the sub dir  iPhone or in the htaccess file, some code must be implemented. My host provider does not give valid information working with alias and sub domains. The host provider is one.com 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.