mobile joomla not working

ravindar
14 years, 1 month ago
hi,

I install mobile joomla component in my site(joomla1.5).this component not working.I am using rocket template.
please help .
dryabov
14 years, 1 month ago
What is URL of your site?
ravindar
14 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for the reply.

Our website test server URL is: identityroots.com.

Please check and let me know.


Thanks,
dryabov
14 years, 1 month ago
OK, could you go to Extensions->Plugin Manager, set type to be "system" and status to be "Enabled" (in dropdown lists on the right), and post here list of plugins (if you have many plugins installed, it may be necessary to set Display: All in the bottom of page)?
ravindar
14 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for the reply.

I have attached the plugins file.

Please find the attachment.

Thanks.
dryabov
14 years, 1 month ago
Hmm, and where is Mobile Joomla! plugin? Did you disable it?
ravindar
14 years, 1 month ago
no,

I have these plugins only.

Thanks.
ravindar
14 years, 1 month ago
sorry,
I uninstall mobile plugin,then install mobilebot for this.

Thanks.

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.