Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I'm modifying the CSS to pick my my client's styles - pls confi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm modifying the CSS to pick my my client's styles - pls confi

I'm modifying the CSS to pick my my client's styles - pls confi 11 years, 10 months ago #9925

I'm modifying the CSS to pick my my client's styles - pls confirm that I only need to change the two files:

mobile_iphone and mobile_smartphone. I want to be sure and know the scope of the changes so I can advise my client. Thanks very much and what an awesome product. I am so excited to get going on this!! Linda Jimerson

Re: I'm modifying the CSS to pick my my client's styles - pls confi 11 years, 10 months ago #9998

• tlegens
  • Fresh Boarder
Each mobile template, mobile_iphone and mobile_smartphone have a custom.css file in the css folder of each template. Place your mjiphone.css and mjsmartphone.css overrides in each of the corresponding custom.css files. You can do so by using firefox or chrome to inspect the elements of the mobile website by typing yourdomain.com?device=iphone or yourdomain.com?device=xhtml. Inspect each of the elements you want to change, copy that css over to your custom.css file and change to your heart's content. This works out very well for me. I've actually figured out a way to only use 1 template for both xhtml and iphones  but is really only good for the later model android phones. I haven't tested on older platforms.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.