Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose

How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 12 years, 5 months ago #6393

• s_alangar
  • Fresh Boarder
hi...

How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose for different devices like iPhone,android etc? what are the files that need to be edited??

Re: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 12 years, 5 months ago #6394

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
MJ uses (by default) mobile_iphone template for iPhones and mobile_pda for Androids and other devices (and almost unused mobile_wap for ancient WAP1.0 browsers and mobile_imode for not-less-ancient Compact-HTML browsers).
If you need to just change css styles, edit css/custom.css file inside template's directory,
If you need to edit other files (e.g. index.php), I'd recommend you to make copy of a template and edit the copy (because of MJ's core templates will be overwritten during MJ update).

Re: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 12 years, 5 months ago #6420

• jamirawan
  • Fresh Boarder
How come my custom.css is empty? I mean its a blank document....
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by jamirawan.

Re: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 12 years, 5 months ago #6422

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes, it's the file for your own css styles (it will not be replaced on MJ updates).

Re: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 12 years, 5 months ago #6425

• jamirawan
  • Fresh Boarder
ahh... got it now, so i can replace with any styles I like including replacing buttons and images? Cool...

Re: How can i modify the existing MJ template for different purpose 10 years, 7 months ago #15988

• maozx
  • Fresh Boarder
dryabov wrote:
MJ uses (by default) mobile_iphone template for iPhones and mobile_pda for Androids and other devices (and almost unused mobile_wap for ancient WAP1.0 browsers and mobile_imode for not-less-ancient Compact-HTML browsers).
If you need to just change css styles, edit css/custom.css file inside template's directory,
If you need to edit other files (e.g. index.php), I'd recommend you to make copy of a template and edit the copy (because of MJ's core templates will be overwritten during MJ update).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.