Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do I centre images on the page?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I centre images on the page?

How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5840

I am using a series of images as menu items and can't work out how to centre them horizontally on the page, they all align to the left. At the moment, I am editing the images to put a block of empty space on the left hand side to push the visible part of the image to the centre but because this is a menu link, clicking it highlights all that empty space. Not the cleanest look in the world. Any ideas?

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5848

At the moment, I'm trying to use the Link Style CSS option in the Menu admin area but I don't know what style code to create and where to put it. Would very much appreciate some guidance on this.

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5870

Is there any support from the developers in this Forum? Have emailed Support, posted to their FB page. TapTheme is looking pretty good right about now...

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5875

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
ScorpiousDelectus, what is URL of your site?

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5878

newphase03.cloudaccess.net

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5894

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Set horizontal layout in mobile menu settings.

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5897

Originally had the menu disabled from a module position and embedded into the article as I have no text in the article. Have enabled the menu into the middle module (tried both mj_all and mj_pda) and set the layout to horizontal (tried auto as well) and there has been no change.

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5898

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It may be displayed vertically on mobiles because of you use too wide images. Note that usual width of mobile device is 320px, so you should use 100px width images to fit three images in a row.

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5899

I don't want to fit them on the same plane next to each other, I want them running vertically down the page but aligned in the centre. At the moment they are over to the left hand side.

Re: How do I centre images on the page? 12 years, 6 months ago #5900

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Just check:
newphase03.cloudaccess.net/?device=xhtml
on desktop browser (that most likely has sufficient width).

PS. Don't forget to visit newphase03.cloudaccess.net/?device=desktop to switch back to desktop mode.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.