mj_pda_header image too small?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mj_pda_header image too small?

mj_pda_header image too small? 12 years, 7 months ago #5705

• eelucid8
  • Senior Boarder
Hi There,
I've successfully plugged an image into mj_pda_header (via a Header Module) and it's appearing in the emulators in the correct position at the very top, but the graphic is WAY too small on Windows Phone. The text is too small to read actually. On Android it fills perfectly from left to rigtht. Any thoughts on how I can make it take up the entire width of the screen with Windows Phone?
Thanks,
Bill
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by eelucid8.

Re: mj_pda_header image too small? 12 years, 6 months ago #5774

• eelucid8
  • Senior Boarder
Well, in the images folder, I noticed that there is an automatically created folder called "Resized" which contains smaller versions of the image I uploaded. It appears that different versions are being called depending on the device. This could be a hint to displaying the image at a more appropriate size. Again, the header image shows fine in Android. Opera Mobile shows the image about 1/2 the size it needs to be, and in Windows Phone the image is microscopic. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks! 

Re: mj_pda_header image too small? 12 years, 6 months ago #5783

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm. What phone and Opera Mobile version did you test? Could you visit mobilejoomla.com/ua.php by both devices (Windows Phone and one with Opera Mobile) and post here its User-Agent strings?

Re: mj_pda_header image too small? 12 years, 6 months ago #5787

• eelucid8
  • Senior Boarder
You helped me solve this in another thread. I needed to tell the images not to resize in the Mobile Joomla! settings for each device.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.