Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blackberry?

Blackberry? 12 years, 8 months ago #4948

I see that Mobile Joomla is used to create mobile sites for Android and iPhone. Will it work for the Blackberry?

Re: Blackberry? 12 years, 8 months ago #4950

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes. mobile_pda template will be used for Blackberry (this template is used for Androids and other similar phones too).

Re: Blackberry? 12 years, 8 months ago #5111

• styleone
  • Fresh Boarder
Do you have a tutorial or manual in spanish?

Re: Blackberry? 12 years, 6 months ago #5953

• eelucid8
  • Senior Boarder
Hey Dryabov,
You mention that Blackberries use the mobile_pda template. Other devices that use that template look great, but when I load the site (and that template) on the Blackberry 9530 simulator, the page is extremely small (can't read anything) due to the fact that the resolution of the viewport seems to be about 33% wider than the other devices. I don't imagine there's a workaround for this? I mean, I could jack up the size on everything obviously, but then it would be elephant circus on the other phones. Any hints would be great as my client actually specified she wanted the site to look good on Blackberry. Thanks very much for your time!
Bill

Re: Blackberry? 12 years, 6 months ago #5962

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to add "meta viewport" tag to the head block of mobile_pda template (you can copy the tag from mobile_iphone template).

Re: Blackberry? 12 years, 6 months ago #5989

• eelucid8
  • Senior Boarder
Totally worked! Thanks again.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.