Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template

Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12717

• iremove
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear support,

I have recently purchased the elegance template for a client of ours who is running a kunena2 forum on a joomla website, and I am running into issue to get it working. It looks great and is exactly what the client is looking for, It is visible on all mobile formats, and I can view the posts as guests and as registered users (sometimes it wont let me login and keeps redirecting back to the login page), however it seems impossible to post anything. When we try to click the submit button it just hangs constantly. Cheching the apache error logs also doesnt show me what if any problem there is.

The setup is using a vps on debian6 with apache/php. There have been some modifications to the php.ini file for security reasons like disabling certain services and methods, but even when removing them I am still faced with the same issue.

has anyone already seen an issue like this or experienced something similar? I know its going to be something minor, but as yet i havent been able to figure out what it is.

I can provide logs and whatever is needed to be able to help resolve this.

Look forward to hearing from you

Re: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12718

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
First of all, try to disable ajax navigation in Elegance's settings page and then check again.

What extension do you use to submit posts? And what is URL of the site?

Re: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12720

• iremove
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi dryabov,

thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Ajax was already disabled unfortunaley, when you say what extension do you use, what exactly do you mean? (sorry my joomla skills are a little poor due to very infrequent usage)

The domain is bet-n-tip.com, however we disbled the template for now, and went back to the older one as the client needed his users to be able to post.

If you prefer I can make you a login for the admin panel of joomla , if you wish to take a look around?

Thanks again for your speedy reply

Cheers

Re: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12725

• iremove
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi dryabov,

The template is now turned on on the website. let me know if I can help with anything or you need access to anywhere to help me resolve this.

Thanks again

Re: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12727

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely there is a conflict with bootstrap framework loaded by a 3rdparty plugin. Try to create file templates/mobile_elegance/js/custom_preload.txt with following content:

-ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.0/jquery.min.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap-modal.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap-tab.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap-tooltip.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap-alert.js
-/media/bootstrap/js/bootstrap-button.js

and templates/mobile_elegance/css/custom_preload.txt with

-/media/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css
-/media/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css

(Note: first link starts with "-", but Kunena removes "http" prefix when displays links)
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by dryabov.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iremove

Re: Unable to click "Submit" in elegance template 11 years, 4 months ago #12734

• iremove
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks

I think that did the Job Amazing thanks, Will check out everything and let u know if all is working well,

Really thanks again!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.