Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Parts of forum cut off on right side on mobile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parts of forum cut off on right side on mobile

Parts of forum cut off on right side on mobile 11 years, 5 months ago #12353

I've just spent hours trying to find an answer to this, so apologies if this isn't the place to ask.

I have Joomla Bamboo colour shift template (responsive), mobile joomla and standard kunena installed.
When visiting the forum page on my android smartphone, the right side of most of the forum is cut off - no option for scrolling - it is impossible to read, unless turning the phone on its side.

I can't post a link at this stage, but basically the headings of each section are showing up correctly, but the 'last post by...' column is cut off, as is the comments box when viewing actual threads.

The other issue is my logo is covering the top of the forum (where the tabs are i.e. index, recent topics, search).

All other parts of the website are fine, as far as I can tell.

I've changed the template setting in mobile joomla to match my responsive template, but this hasn't helped.

Appreciate if anyone can suggest an option - I realise there is the mobile kunena extension, but I'm not 100% sure if I want to go down that path at this stage.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.