Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android

Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12017

• robdev
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the elegance theme and am using firefox on android (version 15). When i view the page i get his weird light pink backgrounds occuring on some parts of the screen. Also the same pink color is on the menu buttons as well.

No sure what's going on, can anyone help?

Re: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12029

• justin001
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello robdev,

can you give the URL of a page on which you got this pink color.
Please share it with me, so I can see and give idea to solve this problem.
Waiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards,
Justin Ontong

Re: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12074

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you attach a screenshot (or URL)? Do you use ThemeRoller-generated theme or default one?

Re: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12088

• robdev
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Dryabov,

I have sent you a private email with the information that you asked for.

Re: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12091

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What device do you use to test? It looks like displaying of gradient on a device with limited palette, 65536 or 262144 colors instead of "full" 16777216.

Re: Weird pink backgrounds and buttons using firefox on Android 11 years, 6 months ago #12093

• robdev
  • Fresh Boarder
It's the HTC one x. It displays fine when i use the native internet browser, but this only happens when i'm using firefox on android.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.