Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Content plugin not displaying for smartphone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Content plugin not displaying for smartphone

Mobile Content plugin not displaying for smartphone 11 years, 10 months ago #9285

• renegadesk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey, I just started using the Mobile content plugin but can't seem to get it to work properly. I've seen the documentation on the syntax www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/14-extensions/110-mobile-content-extension.html

Here's what I'm using:

{mobile}
{smartphone}
<p><a href="index.php?option=com_jreviews&amp;view=newlisting&amp;Itemid=134" target="_blank" data-role="button" data-iconpos="right" data-theme="b" data-icon="arrow-r">Submit listing</a></p>
{iphone}
<p>
<hr />Unfortunately due to limitations of your browser, mobile listing is currently unavailable. Please visit our <a href="?device=desktop">desktop website</a>&nbsp;to submit your listing.</p>
{/mobile}

When I view this from the iphone I just see the stuff after {iphone} which is great. When I view it from Android I don't see anything after {smartphone}. I can see it on Android if I take out the word {smartphone} but then the iphone users will be able to see the first part, which I don't want.

Just checking if that's the correct way to do it. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Re: Mobile Content plugin not displaying for smartphone 11 years, 10 months ago #9286

• renegadesk
  • Fresh Boarder
Now that I check again, getting rid of the {smartphone} tag makes it work fine. The top part is hidden from iPhone and the bottom part is hidden from Android. Not exactly the behaviour I expected but at least it works now!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.