Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template for blinds

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #724

Hey there,

We would like to use your mobile templates for a special area. These are would be very good for use blind people. They have a special reader software for speaking what is in the screen. I tried to set the default joomla template to "mobile_pda" or "mobile_iphone" but in the browser I got this message: "Incorrect usage of Mobile Joomla". Yes its true but what can I do? Could you help me please?

Thanx
Tamas

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #2886

• Barnabas
Hi, not sure if you have already figured it out but the mobile template is not activated in the way that you have described. Your website will continue to use the Joomla default template, for example rhuk_milkyway, for the desktop/laptops. The mobile_xxx templates are chosen by Mobile Joomla when it decides that a mobile browser is viewing the site. The one chosen depends on the browser used by the mobile device.

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #2887

Hello, I'd like desktop/laptops activate one of mobile_xxx template. Is it possible?

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #2888

• Barnabas
Yes, sort of. At the bottom of the desktop/laptop version you should see
Mobile Version | Standard Version
and you click on the Mobile Version to get a look at the version as shown to a mobile browser.
It is controlled by the Select Markup module.

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #2889

Thank you, Barnabas.
It WORKS )))))

Template for blinds 13 years, 2 months ago #2893

• Barnabas
You are welcome. Thanks for posting the result.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.